What We Believe
STATEMENT of FAITH
We believe in One God, Creator of all things, exists in the Trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the entire Bible is inspired by God, without error and is the authority on which we base our conduct, doctrine, and faith
- We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, was born of the Virgin Mary, was God’s only begotten son who died on the Cross, arose three days later, and is the savior of the world.
- We believe it is because of Christ’s shed blood as the ultimate sacrifice, our sins can be forgiven We believe that eternal salvation is only found by placing faith in Jesus Christ and what he did for us on the cross.
- We believe that the miracles of Christ, including healing, are available to us today through our Faith in Christ Jesus
- We believe in water baptism as a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus Christ and an outward testimony to our faith in our savior Jesus Christ
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit which is accompanied by the spiritual gifts listed in 1 Corinthians 12
- We believe that every child of God are more than conquerors and are overcomers. God intends for all of us to experience the abundant life He has in store for us.
- We Believe that every believer should be in a growing relationship with the Father by yielding to the Holy Spirit, obeying God’s word, and being conformed to the image of Christ
- We allow the power and moving of the Holy Spirit.